Monday, March 29, 2010

Teach Me

Teach me, Lord, to do thy will
For thou art truly my God,
Search me, Lord, you know my heart,
Teach me to receive the rod.

Teach me how to take pleasure
In all my troubles and strife,
For then when I become weak,
Your strength gives me life.

Teach me, Lord, to always love,
Fervently with a pure heart,
To conduct love toward the brethren,
And that with willing heart.

Teach me how to sing to Thee,
And how to bless thy name;
Let me kneel to my Maker,
And tell him my sins with shame.

Teach me, Lord, to want knowledge
And to seek virtue and work,
To speak without vanity,
And avoid evil that lurks.

Teach me to have good conscience,
Let me draw dear to You,
For then when I die and go,
I want to be with you.

2 comments:

This is a site where we all want to impart "grace unto the hearer"(Eph.4:29). Let us not attack each other but admonish with love, if we must rebuke a fellow believer. Also keep in mind I would appreciate no improper language or phrases.
Thank you for sharing your opinions with us.
God bless you,
Miss Hannah

The Simmons Family

The Simmons Family